Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So, it has been a while since I last updated my blog.... I guess I have just been busy. So, I am going to try and stay in chronological order of the things that have happened last month.

So, every first Sunday of the month we have a hoop meditation jam at the Brooklyn Lyceum, which is literally one of the coolest buildings I've ever been in and the upstairs where we generally have the jam is such an awesome space with great energy. The Lyceum is actually an old bath house, not sure how old, but I am sure old enough.
The jam is a quiet one, so it allows you to really work on your practice.... In Florida I did not have a place like this to go and hoop, so it is just so awesome to have this within a trains distance away. The funny part is... is that In Florida, I had more space than a New Yorker would know what to do with and I feel like I didn't take advantage of it nearly enough! (Yes, I should have hooped more).... But the other reason why it is so great to have this space is because it gets cold and you can not hoop outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment