Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Art Journaling

I was told I needed to have a winter activity by a customer at my job. They said that is the only way you will survive winter here. I said well I hula hoop and the guy said that didn't count, I said ok how about ART journaling and he said that could work... well, it does. I know it is barely even what one could consider Winter. However, it is dark so early and some days are cold and rainy.... so I think the Winter feel is in the air. Luckily though, December will be fun regardless because of all the holiday festivities going on. But I am prepared and armed with a winter activity if I am kept indoors January....

The journal to the above is finished and I just purchased my second one below. Invest in a journal... it is such a great outlet and lots of fun tod and a great way to look back on memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment