Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Central Park & fun city finds

So... I went to Central Park on Sunday. It was around 65 degrees out... it wasn't as sunny as Saturday, but it was still a park kinda day. As you walk through the park there are tons of people walking around, playing games, running, bicycling and sitting on park benches. It is such a sight to see. The only time I really saw any of that in Florida was maybe at the beach, but event that's a stretch. The kids really play in the leaves and people actually throw frisbee and now being almost out of the touristy stage of a New Yorker... it's funny to see people pose on rocks for pics and what not. I get asked where things are all the time and that is when I realize I am still new. But it is fun and people just love to be outside when it is half-way decent. Anyways, so the 2 pics below are trees in the park... the 2nd one is also showing the buildings that were in the ghost busters movies. The last pic is the book shelf I scored on my walk home. It happened to be right outside my building... I love it and the universe gave it to me. I love this city...






























No comments:

Post a Comment