Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goals...


Lately, I have been on this kick about being in the right place, knowing what the next step is etc. and then I am looking through my notebook and I find this on the first page. Now as we all know and being a girl.... lose weight will generally always be on the list.However, that goal is more about hooping though... because if I am dedicated and hooping everyday like I should be then the rest will follow.

So, anyways, the point of this is that the second goal which is not always on my goal list, for the first year was, and it finally got accomplished. It's funny though that when one goal is accomplished we feel so little accomplishment. I am trying everyday to remind myself that I made a dream come true, which then was a goal and is now a reality. One of the few things in my life I have accomplished and I am barely giving myself credit because I should that much more ahead. But for now I am appreciating the fact that this goal is accomplished. Now for 2012......

No comments:

Post a Comment