Monday, June 11, 2012

School!!!!

So, totally been so absorbed with school and work... it got a little crazy! Now of course school is over!!! Thank goodness. It was a lot of fun but it was just intense. My baking classes & my culinary classes were 4.5 hours each! Plus, you had to wear a uniform and get messy... it was such a unique experience though... so thankful to be going to a school that is so hopsitality based... fits me very well. One of my teachers made a good point and that was that not every school is going to fit for everyone and it is so true. I loved FAU, but the school I am at now fits me a lot better. I did love my swimming class, art class and women studies classes a lot... the hospitality program though was too "businessy" for me... it was so boring and a lot of work! So here are some pics from the program:


                                    Assortment of cookies above & below was breakfast for Culinary

                                                            
                                                                    
Above: Cream Puffs

                                                       Fresh Foccaccia bread...so delish!

Apricot Danish
                                                                 
                                                         

                                                   Buttercream cake with Coconut & cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment