Monday, June 11, 2012

My 26th Birthday in NYC

Oh my goodness what a great time this was! So, for my birthday orginally my friend Nicole was coming to visit and my roommate Kathleen (who I also know from Florida) was going to be around maybe, but last minute like literally the day before Nicole was coming, my best friend Lauren decided to come also. She booked her ticket and it was just so exciting and awesome all at the same time. Saturday the 3rd is when they flew in and they stayed until the 5th & 6th. This trip again like NYE was just aboslutely such an amazingly good time. The first day we all went out for drinks and attempted to walk the highline, but apparently the highline closes at 8, so we missed that but we walked around the Chelsea area and saw some cool reto buildings, that night we went dancing at 515 in midtown for a little pre-birthday dancing and fun, some of my New York friends came out for this... it was a blast.


Sunday we went to Brookyln Brewery & took the beer tour, such a great time:


On Monday we went to Alice's tea cup, cute restaurant with an Alice & Wonderland theme & then went and took a walk through Central Park



For the night of: We went to Buddakan which was amazing & ended the evening at the Park which was also gorgeous & one of a kind.... a very special birthday indeed!


                                                                     Buddakan



                                                               Below is the Park



Highly reccomend the Park for drinks & a fun atmosphere, it was a great end to my birthday and then of course we had some late night girls fun.....


Love these girls so much & even more for making my birthday one of the best ever! Nothing like true friends in your favorite city with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment