Friday, August 12, 2011















My first day back in the city, which I reached by ferry via NY waterway. The day was spent venturing to my new school City Tech & my new residence which is in Manhattan. The room I will be living in is called the "Moon Room"... you'll understand that when I post the pics of it. My neighborhood is very charming, I am in between two parks. One of them is Central Park & the other is Riverside Park, which overlooks the Hudson River. When you walk around the neighborhood it has almost a carr-ish vibe to it... with the apartments with beautiful doors, trees & of course the unforgettable stoops. In this blog I will try & continue to post my journey in the NYC.... hopefully it will be unforgettable... we will see. Until then xoxox L

1 comment:

  1. Awww I LOVE THE MOON ROOM! haha I want that in one of my rooms of my future house! Cute pics- SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Love youu <3

    ReplyDelete